We have worked with FRBBQ closely to pair some fantastic rare beers with each course. The menu is not finalized but there are whispers of a bacon-maple donut and we will be sure to reveal the menu in all of it's glory as soon as it's ready. But, by then I imagine all the seats will be reserved, we expect this to fill up very quickly so please call in and reserve your spot now. $50, plus tax and tip. You'll also have to sign a waiver in case your arteries clog while you're there. No joke! The beers we have confirmed so far are: Oskar Blues Whiskey Aged Ten Fidy, Elevation Prostrator Smoked Dopplebock, Avery Out of Sight Coffee Infused Stout, and Crabtree Berliner Weisse. We'll still have a few more beers as well. Call to RSVP at 719.632.2596.
- Welcome Beer Cocktail - Your choice of Twisted Pine Billy's Chilies used in a Bloody Bacon Beer OR Bristol Brewing 2010 Barlywine used in a Bacon Beermosa.
- Elevation Prostator Smoked Doppelbock
- Oskar Blues Oak Aged Ten Fidy Imperial Stout
- Crabtree Berliner Weisse (Intermission Beer)
- Avery Out of Sight Coffee-Infused Stout
- New Belgium Super IPA
- Odell The Meddler Oud Bruin
- Russian River Pliny the Elder
- Chipotle-Bacon-Jelly filled Donut
- Fruit Braised Pork Belly over Cheddar Bacon Drop Biscuits topped with a Bacon Hollandaise Sauce
- Sweet Potato Ham Hash with Bacon Cheese Grits & Poached Egg
- Pancake Sandwich filled with Canadian Bacon, Egg, Beer Cheese Sauce, topped with a Beer Syrup
- Ground Bacon & Chorizo Scotch Egg Burrito with Queso Fresco & Green Chili Pico de Gallo
- Bacon S'mores with Beer Ice Cream
- - -
Stay up to date with Focus on the Beer. You can receive email updates and join us on our Facebook page.